.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of a Mad Woman

I'm not really mad, it's just a twist on an Ozzy song. It's about who I am, writing, and what goes on in my life and my head.


Thursday, March 09, 2006

Photo Mania!!







The first one is me with the gift basket decor on my head. No I wasn't drunk. :p
The second is the actual gift basket for my birthday.
The Third is me, my mom and my sis with our "dogs." My "dog" was a present I got last b-day that plays happy birthday when you press the cupcake. The fourth on is me in my natural state: going through my purse to see if I have everything before I go out.(I don't exactly travel light, know what I mean?) No, I'm not fat, or at least not anymore, I just don't take a very good photo.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray!! You are alive!! Great pictures, thanks for sharing!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Amy is right on both accounts: Great pictures and wonderful that you are posting! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! Love the dogs! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters