.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of a Mad Woman

I'm not really mad, it's just a twist on an Ozzy song. It's about who I am, writing, and what goes on in my life and my head.


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy B-day to Me

As of 8:17pm this evening I hit the big 3-0. I'm having cake at 11pm(dory and nemo with a candle that says 30-18 with 12 years experience),i went out for chinese with mom and sis at lunch, i came home to get a couple b-day cards in the mail and a gift basket themed for movie goers and filled with snack food(mmm, redvines!) and a coke and arranged in a popcorn bowl. I took pix of myself with the ribbon and packing from the gift basket on my head.

Feeling better than I did and I'm getting ready to watch a bunch of movies I rented. A couple of them are chinese with subtitles. For some reason I just got the urge to learn every Asian language I can think of. Guess I better stop watching Kill Bill.

I hope everyone else is having a great day and I'll see ya when I see ya.

Oh yeah, I got TiVO now!! It's soo freakin' cool! *pause vincent, rewind vincent, pause keifer and keep him there* hahahaha

Thanks to mikey, amy, displaced, and everyone else who was concerned for my well being.
I'm doing good. I'll be back posting soon.

I changed one of the song selections because it's my b-day and I felt like dancing! :-p

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, sounds like you racked up on cool presents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Glad you are feeling a little better. Take care of yourself.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dear. Tivo is wonderful, enjoy. I do get concerned when we haven't heard from you in alittle while so please do keep us updated and let me know how you are doing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters