.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of a Mad Woman

I'm not really mad, it's just a twist on an Ozzy song. It's about who I am, writing, and what goes on in my life and my head.


Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've been Tagged

So I gotta come up with five facts or flaws about myself? Is that how it works? Ok, here goes:

1. I know alot about wine, I collect everything having to do with wine, I 'm in a wine club, but I don't drink it. (kinda weird but not shocking)

2. I have 4 calendars and three clocks in the same room. (no i don't have ocd, it just sorta happened, like chernobyl)

3. Said room is decorated with strands of christmas lights year round.

4. According to an Episode of Everybody Loves Raymond I should be a lesbian because I would be able to put together a futon couch by myself. I wonder how they would feel If they knew I could also install a home theater system and put new hardware on my computer? Oh and jumpstart a car, and unclog the disposal...ok i'm gonna shut up now.

5. I think John Munch is on to something. (not weird in and of itself but still enough to enable a thearapist to make the next 10 payments on his speed boat.)

and a bonus, I think this is funny:

So merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher
May God's love be with you
We all sing together in one breath
Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher
We all celebrate today
'Cause it's one day closer to your death

Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Heseltine
You're a tosser, you're a tosser
And you're just a Tory Swine

I just want to change the words from Maggie Thatcher to Nicole Wallace. hahaha

Anyway, I don't know who to tag next, I guess whoever hasn't been tagged. How 'bout Captain Cragen? Has someone tagged him? How many people am I supposed to tag? Oh well, I'll just tag whoever reads this.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!! You are alive!! Thanks for the answers!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger penguin_girl76 said...

You're quite welcome. It was kind of hard to think of 5 things since I don't really look at myself too much. I have a low opinion of myself but I'm not one of those people who makes a list of all their flaws.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters