.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of a Mad Woman

I'm not really mad, it's just a twist on an Ozzy song. It's about who I am, writing, and what goes on in my life and my head.


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

El Vomito, La Diarrhea

*brownie points for who can tell me which king of the hill eppy that came from.*

Anyway that's what I've been up to this past week. I've had the plague, I mean the flu. It came on all of a sudden and I have just now gotten the energy to actually do something. Still got a long way to go so I might not be around another long while but I'll be there in spirit. My b-day's in 6 days and I turn the big 3-0. Pray for me.

Side note: Mikey, I got the code for the player to work but unfortunately my file storing site does not allow embedding due to the bandwidth contraints it imposes upon their server. Translation: they're a fish ring company that needs to get with the 21st century. Hell, I'd settle for the 20th at this point. Do you, or anyone else, know where I can find a storage site that allows embedding? I've looked but haven't had any luck.
You don't have to get back to me right now. I have a few more days of the jello diet and fighting back the vomit before I can even think of doing any of this. Lucky me. Oh and my family doctor died the other day of lung cancer so I gotta find another doctor and dammit I miss him like crazy. He's been my dr. since i was a kid. I was gonna send flowers but I spent what little money I had on stupid things like medicine and jello.
See ya when i see ya. I gotta lie down.

Cheers Peeps

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No brownie points for me. I don't watch King of the Hill too often.
I am so sorry you are sick. I hope you get better real soon. Being sick is a drag.
Oooh the big 3-0! Good luck with that. I would share about when I turned 30 about I wouldnt want to scare you! Let's just say it wasnt pretty!! ;^)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh & because my memory sux royally, I'll say HAPPY B-DAY now, lest I forget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters