.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of a Mad Woman

I'm not really mad, it's just a twist on an Ozzy song. It's about who I am, writing, and what goes on in my life and my head.


Thursday, April 20, 2006

What I Learned Staying Home Taking Care of Mom When she threw her back out this morning.


I've been staring at this photo all day and tried to get a decent print out of it but seem to be out of photo paper so I did what I could. This is the famous photo that supposedly has the clues to the last two episodes of this season of CSI. Why am I posting this here? Because I am absolutley soured on message boards. Anyhoo, this is what I could discern from it:
Sara is standing between Nicky boy and Warrick, she has a puffy and bruised left cheek and a goose egg on her forehead. Nicky boy's hands are in the shape of a 4 and a 0. Warrick has an 8 torn into his jeans. Put it together: 408--the Las Vegas police code for an intoxicated person. Sara is wearing a yellow jacket, get it? yellow jacket? diet pills? will she be high as a kite some time soon? Or is she going to be afraid of something? ya know, yellow?
Moving on, Greg's face is also bruised, he has a question mark on his shirt. The window sign says Play, the coroner appears to have a black eye but I'm not sure. I don't know what the red on his shirt is either, could be from the sign. I think also there is a window in front since it seems to have reflections in it.

Katherine's face is also bruised and she's been crying, the mascara is running down her face. She is missing an earring and the one she has is friggin' huge for some reason. Does this mean she'll lose something big? She also has something on her left pant leg that I can't identify.

Grissom has what appears to be a large ring on his finger and a stick(?) in front of him. He also has something on his collar. (lipstick maybe?) Does the ring mean he gains something and since he's not bruised other people are hurt by it?

Before we get to the dead guy I just want to point out the old school slot machines and the shadow on the window of the door in the back. Plus they are aways out of town and this is based on the painting Nighthawks by Edward Hopper, one of my faves, but has been spoofed to the teeth.

OK, the dead guy. Two gunshot wounds, one not bleeing, two or three stains on the coat, two bullet holes in the counter. (through and through? and could this be brass?) He's also holding something I can't make out.

There are other little things like no one is showing both their hands, rick's ring is MIA, the stools are cut in half(why aren't they painted white? LOL), and there are footprints outside the diner.

Maybe I'm nuts and Munch and I should go bowling but that's what I got out of it. Anybody else wanna take a whack(excuse the pun) at it?

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I looked at this picture forever the other day & got no where near as much info as you did. Good job! I am looking forward to the last 2 episodes, they are supposed to be huge! I've thought all along something would happen to Rick's wife. Him being married just felt odd to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters